Vol - 30, Issue - 10
About the Journal
[This article belongs to Volume - 30, Issue - 10]
International Medical Journal
Journal ID : IMJ-12-10-2023-1650
Total View : 446

Abstract : It is astonishing to consider that doctors can only accurately identify patients through verbal communication in a mere 7% of cases. This highlights the critical role that our physical presence plays in effective communication, as the remaining 93% of comprehension comes from observing body language. It is remarkable to contemplate the immense amount of empathy and connection that can be conveyed non-verbally. Notably, developing consultation skills has significantly emphasized this aspect of communication, recognizing the importance of non-verbal cues in establishing meaningful relationships with patients.

Our Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
Certificates
//